I’ve always loved to write and when I was growing my coaching business back in 2002-2004 I was using a lot of content marketing strategies such as newsletters, e-courses, e-books, etc. I started my first blog in 2004.
It turned out that I loved writing more than I loved coaching, and I was getting such positive responses from the people who were reading my “how to” articles about self-care and creativity. It was like I was coaching them through the writing. I launched this business in 2005 to help other professionals make similar connections with their audiences.
Now I feel doubly blessed because I get to help my clients with a crucial piece of their marketing, AND I get to help their readers learn from the great content my clients dream up.
- Ghostwriting (blogs and books)
- Editing (blogs and books)
- Consultation (blogging, content marketing, book writing)
- Teaching (blogging, content marketing)
- I specialize in helping wellness practitioners attract new clients for their practice or clinic.