Why I started my company
As a business and technology consultant with over 20 years of experience, I am known for expertly guiding large enterprise application development projects. I have been responsible for professional service delivery, led operations and had overall P&L accountability. I enjoy working with clients and organizations across the globe and am excited to build and grow high performing agile teams. Having held delivery leadership positions in top consulting firms and agencies, my passion is to help people and organizations rapidly deliver on business goals in a balanced and sustainable way.
- Leading Business Transformation
- Near/Off Shore Operations
- Agile Delivery Implementation
- Technology Project/Program Delivery
- Professional Services Delivery
- Organizational Operations Management
- Enterprise Program Management (PMO)
- Governance and Project Management Capability
- M&A Business and IT Change Management
- Professional Services Automation (PSA) Process and Technology Application
- Board Level Strategic Development and Road-mapping
- Business and IT Architecture Assessment and Implementation
- Data Analysis and Requirement Development
- Maturity Assessment and Mitigation
- Organizational Change Management
- Business Process Improvement
- RFP Process Delivery and Governance
Why we like the Creative Space
The flexibility and location in downtown Barrie. As well, it is great to escape the client environment to think clearly!
What is your favorite restaurant downtown?
Painter’s hall for a nice quiet romantic evening
How many cups of coffee a day?