Introducing one of Barrie’s newest ‘Trep – JON GROOTVELD. Jon was part of a class participating in the ‘TrepTalks program where classes come down to The Creative Space and learn from other experienced entrepeneurs. He is taking a few courses at Georgian College and hoping to start his own delivery company for seniors and busy professionals!
Jon popped in today to work on some marketing materials.
Here’s the scoop on the ‘TREPDesk Program…
We have introduced an amazing opportunity for local business and organizations to support our young enTREPreneurs and gain some great exposure!
All you need to do is apply and come on in for a tour interview. Depending on the amount of interest, one ‘Trep could have a desk for 3-5 months!
What the ‘Trep gets:
- Access to a ‘TREPDesk space 9am-5pm Monday-Friday (wifi, desk & chair, space use, etc.)
- Access to meeting space as available the day they are in.
- Time with TCS ‘Treps over a lunch hour 2x a month (‘TrepTalk).
- Connection to other ‘Treps in Barrie.
- Able to attend member only lunches and other community events.
- Desk can be shared by up to two students.
What the Sponsor gets/What the ‘Trep is responsible for:
- A table display to show your company logo as a ‘TREPDesk Sponsor
- We’ll add you to a page on our site with links to your business.
- We’ll feature you on our home page banner for the month.
- We’ll share on Twitter, Facebook and Linked In about your generosity.
- We’ll do a press release to see if we can get you in the papers.
- You are invited to attend any TCS Event throughout the month.
- Any ‘Trep who takes advantage of your sponsorship will be required to wear your company t-shirt with logo on it and do a 30-second commercial thanking you for your support, telling you what they are doing, etc. to be posted to YouTube and Facebook, AND Tweet, Facebook, and/or Pin posts and comments 2-3x per week linking to your company!